Top 7 Always Watchable Movies

Top 7 Movies I will watch for at least ten minutes if I find them randomly on cable...
1. There's Something About Mary. Because yes, there is something about this movie that makes it funny and entertaining every time it's on. I fucking love this movie. Love it.
2. The Godfather 1 and/or 2. It's like hearing the Police or Guns n Roses on the radio, you just gotta fucking stop! It grabs you, holds you, makes you feel special.
3. Shawshank Redemption. Why? Because I'm an American. That's why.
4. Van Wilder. It just hasn't gotten old yet. I imagine it will soon and the clock is ticking, but as of this very moment when I was just flicking through and saw that it was on and am now fucking watching it, it has yet to happen. Stand by.
5. Goodfellas. See number 2, but substitute the Band for the Police and early Van Halen for Guns n Roses.
6. Zoolander. Will Ferrell is tops on the list of actors/actresses I will always support and Ben Stiller is on the list of actors/actresses I will at least listen to what they have to say. So, that really boosts up this movie. That and the fact that the movie is fucking hilarious. quotable until the day I die...which hopefully won't involve a gasoline fight, but will involve orange mocha-frappacinos.
7. Point Break. It's not on nearly as much as it used to be and that is one of the greatest injustices of our lifetime. I dare you to find a dude in his late twenties who can't quote at least two lines from that movie.

ALBUM OF THE WEEK: Light at the End, Rustic Overtones
DILEMA OF THE WEEK: Big Love or Entourage/Flight of the Conchords
JOY OF THE WEEK: When Dugan pees or poops
FOOD OF THE WEEK: Grape Nut Flakes

No comments: