Anything is Possible...and other Casual Friday Thoughts...

When the job posting says “project manager,” they are often times speaking of computer-related projects.

The same can be said for “storage.”

Patriots 27, Ravens 24.

Giants 21, 49ers 10.

When I type Iphone and I Phone corrects it to say I Phone, I’m tempted to throw it out the window.

Chuck Todd is the only person I’ll listen to who has a goatee. But that doesn’t mean I support his decision to sport one.

Turkey meatballs. Swordfish meatballs. Delicious! Who knew?

If it were really a Casual Friday, the work day would end at noon.

It’s only matter of time before a slow computer results in a homicide.

A smart person living in a dangerous section of town would be wise to only read hardcover books.

I’m waiting for the Shit People Who Are Over the Shit (Insert Group Here) Says Video to come out.

If I were a basketball player, the last thing I’d want to hear is that I can’t jump anymore.

Why are so many banks hiring tellers?

Compliments don’t pay the bills. Sadly neither do paychecks from a non-profit.

Sometimes the Internet is amazing, like in the case of the Brad Pitt eating in movies mash-up.

All this time, when people were talking about SOPA, I thought they were talking about us- Special Olympics of Pennsylvania and I wondered- what did we do now?

In America, it’s cool to be fat as long as you have a good 40 yard dash time.

No really, turkey meatballs. Delicious.

I wish I could sound proof my office.

Asking Sarah Palin for an opinion on politics is like asking a monkey it’s opinion on barnyard affairs.

Wait a second…is Happy Endings good?

If I had a gun I’d take the Office out back and put it down.

It’s hard to beat the combination of Life cereal and Honey Nut Cheerios.

Someday we’ll laugh about the Newt Presidential run. But for now, we just cringe and wait for that day to come.

No, I don’t like Mac ‘n Cheese and I’m sorry, but I can’t really explain why.


No comments: